Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
Third Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that websites own terms and policies.
Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and the pages you visit. We use this information to analyze how visitors use our website and to improve its performance and functionality.
Google Signals Data Collection
Google Signals is a feature of Google Analytics that allows us to collect information about cross-device browsing behavior. This means that we can see how you interact with our website on multiple devices, such as your phone and your computer. To enable Google Signals, we must enable advertising features in Google Analytics.
When we enable advertising features, Google will collect information about your browsing behavior across different devices using technologies such as cookies and device identifiers. This information is used to create reports on cross-device activity and to serve personalized ads based on your browsing history. However, we do not use this information for advertising purposes.
How We Use Collected Information
Treasure Valley Escape Rooms collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions. We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, which is available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. This will prevent Google Analytics from collecting information about your visits to our website.
You can also opt-out of personalized ads served by Google by visiting the Google Ads Settings page. This will prevent Google from using your browsing behavior across devices to serve personalized ads based on your interests.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service . If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at:
Last Updated: April 10th, 2023